Although this recipe is meant for a puppy, it is totally human friendly. Picasso LOVES his chicken and rice, especially when its warmed. Add sweet potatoes and he's your best friend until the food is gone. My little guy loves a nice warm "human" meal and this is one that I make at least once a week in my home. Does your fur baby have an upset tummy? This chicken and rice recipe is just for you! I hope your little one loves it as much as my Picasso.
- 2 lbs. Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 6 c. Wate
- 2 c. Brown Rice
- 4 tbsp. Parsley
- 2 tbsp. Oregano
- 8 oz. Fresh Green Beans
- 1/2 c. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Carrots, Peeled & Chopped
- 4 Sweet Potatoes, Peeled & Chopped
- Place all the ingredients in a large stockpot and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 2 1/2 hours until the liquid is reduced to a very low amount.
- Remove from heat & cool to a desired temperature.
- Serve with a ice cold dish of water.